Thursday, September 9, 2010

Domestica

So I realized today that I haven't done a post about Domestica, a friendly neighborhood store in Des Moines, Iowa.



Domestica focuses on home and personal accessories and carries funky posters and prints, ceramics, jewelry and other great home decor items.  They also carry Chunky Pineapple cards!  

Jonathan Adler Pop Menagarie Piggy Bank

Brooklyn Rehab Garden Gnome

Spirograph Thank You Card

Brooklyn Rehab Pigeon Mug

 For those of you who don't live in Des Moines and can't stop by in person, check out their online shop.

1 comments:

the chirpy bird said...

Late night blogging lead me to your blog, and I'm so glad it did! So very much enjoying your pretty images!
xo tash

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I would love to hear from you!