Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Urban Bazaar

This weekend, we dropped off some Bicycle notecards (the new rainbow pack) and Asian Language Thank You Cards at Urban Bazaar in the Inner Sunset Neighborhood.  Urban Bazaar is the first brick and mortar shop that will be selling our cards here in San Francisco.  Yay!

Brandi and Briana (also artists and fellow Etsians) just opened their gift store Urban Bazaar at the end of July.  The shop's focus is on Fair Trade and locally handcrafted accessories and home decor items.  When I stopped by the shop on Sunday, I saw a lot of cute and interesting stuff.  My favorite were the beautiful wood wall clocks with screenprinted designs (I wish I had brought my camera).  Other things I liked were the jewelry, the small line of graphic baby onesies and the mix of cards and prints.  They also have a garden area in the back and it will be interesting to see how they'll utilize that space in the future.



Urban Bazaar is located at:
1371 9th Ave
(between Irving St & Judah St)
San Francisco, CA 94122

Go check it out!  It's right on the muni line and near Golden Gate Park.  Arizmendi Bakery is just down the street too.  Yum. 

2 comments:

Joyce T said...

very cool! congrats!

Urban Bazaar said...

yay, welcome chunky pineapple! we are so happy to have you in our store, and more bike items as well! come on back and see the wall clocks, tiny sparks design's are amazing, thankyou brad!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I would love to hear from you!