Thursday, April 21, 2011

To Baby Shower or Not to Baby Shower....It's a big question...

Kiki La Rue DIY Cake Bunting

I guess it's kind of late to be considering this, as we're at week 33 already, but I'm still on the fence about whether or not to have a baby shower.  Some Chinese and Korean parents wait until after the baby is born to have a 100 day celebration, while others tell me I'll be way too tired to do anything for a few months after the baby is born, so it's best to see your friends and have a party before then.  If I did decide to plan one, I might have to pull in some planning reinforcements, though I think we'll keep it VERY simple.  No weird games...just some food and good company.

Everyone has been asking if we've chosen a name yet...the answer to that is no.  We're still working on it.

Some people have been asking if we're registered anywhere...we are registered at Babies "R" Us and Amazon.com, though it's still a work in progress and I am making changes all the time.

And for those who don't know yet...it's a boy. 

So what do you think?  Should I do it?  I guess it's a good opportunity to make some cute party favors.  =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I would love to hear from you!