Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Fluorescent Bicycle Notecards

I don't know why I thought I'd have so much time to work on new items while on maternity leave...here I am on the day before returning to the office, posting about a few new items in our etsy shop because I finally got around to taking some decent photos.  At least I'm getting to it in time for the holidays...

The first new item is a Rainbow Pack of Fluorescent Bicycle Notecards.  The classic rainbow pack has been a big favorite, but I thought I would go a little retro this time.  I considered offering them with black envelopes, but most people don't have the special pens required to write on them, so I stuck with the standard kraft envelopes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I would love to hear from you!