Friday, January 30, 2015

Watercolors

I've been crushing on watercolor art recently.  I don't think I really used watercolors after grade school and never really appreciated how beautiful the flowing colors appear on nice watercolor paper.  Lucky for me, Mr. CP has a set of nice watercolors and a pad of heavyweight watercolor paper.  I've been working with it on and off for a few months now...learning how to do washes and how to control different types of brush strokes and amounts of water.  Baby CP also enjoys using the paints, so we often practice together.  It's a great Saturday afternoon activity. 

I've added a few watercolor A2 size notecards and smaller gift cards to the shop and I am thinking about adding post cards and larger folding cards sometime in the next couple months.

Abstract Watercolor Notecard


Metallic dots gift card set

Waves
Geometric Watercolor Notecard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I would love to hear from you!