Monday, November 22, 2010

Winter Wonderland Greeting Cards

We have been busy at Chunky Pineapple and have completed printing our Winter Wonderland holiday greeting card. 
The cards have been printed on white matte cardstock and baby blue linen cardstock.  I used light blue ink, silver for the snow and mixed a custom shade for the cardinal red.  The insides of the cards are blank so you have plenty of space to customize your holiday greetings and yearly catchup.

I also have an alternative style of the same theme that I haven't taken photos of yet.  The other design involves a bleed so that the trees don't end on the front of the card and actually "grow" over onto the other side.  I'll have those with me at the SFEtsy Winter Wonderland Holiday Bazaar on December 4.  I hope to see some of you there!

1 comments:

c.lo said...

Super cute! I want them. I'll try to go to the bazaar.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I would love to hear from you!