Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bold Wallpaper

I've been seeing bold wallpaper patterns in a few places recently.  They look great in the photos, but I'm not sure how long it would take before I would start to find that it's either too bold or outdated.
Mod Green Pod
{via Design Sponge}
{via Apartment Therapy}

I've also seen blog posts about framing patterned wallpaper to make an "art" piece or adhering it to the inside of shelves and cupboards.  That's a less permanent way to dress up a wall or accent a room...less messing with all that water and glue too.
{via The Zhush}
{Orla Kiely via La Maison Boheme}

1 comments:

Joyti said...

Yeah, I can imagine getting tired of bold wallpaper quickly.
But I've been wanting some grayish-violet paper for my bedroom :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I would love to hear from you!