Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hello there!

Welcome to my creative space!  I have started this blog to share my latest projects and inspirations. 

My brain took a break from being creative for far too long, but I've always been drawn to cute and pretty things and DIY projects.  As a kid and through my college years, my siblings and I would work with my father on weekly home renovation projects.  Towards the end of grad school, I started cooking and baking with relative frequency with a preference for making cupcakes and cookies.  Lately, I have been designing and making greeting cards and prints with my new best friend, my Gocco screenprinting device.

My hope is that each of you will find interesting ideas, a little cheer, and some eye candy here.  =)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/48659411/hello-there-gocco-printed-card-4-pack

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I would love to hear from you!