Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Mustache Craze

I guess I was late to the party, but a few months ago, I started noticing mustaches EVERYWHERE!  Can someone please explain this craze to me?  Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't think the idea is cute, especially when it is implemented like so...

Mugs by Peter Bruegger via DesignBoom.
These certainly deserve a chuckle.

Also funny - Imagine wreaking havoc on the latest issue of Vogue or Forbes with a set of these babies.

Hand Carved Rubber Stamps by Skull and Cross Buns

But I don't really get these...


Mustache Snow Globe at Urban Outfitters
She doesn't look like she loves rockin' this necklace.

I think the world will survive without a line of mustache-themed greeting cards from me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I did some research, because like you I was an inquiring mind wanting to know. I also thought they were cute. After a little searching I found that it is in regards to Cancer awareness, mostly revolving around prostate cancer (mens cancer). So wear your mustache proudly, in honor of the men you love!
Jenni

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I would love to hear from you!