Friday, August 6, 2010

Market SF

So, I've been thinking that I would like to participate in a show where the costs of renting a table are relatively low just to help get my cards and prints out there in front of people.  Unfortunately, I missed the SFEtsy Sampler trunk show back in June which had great table rates.


Market SF is a group that came together to promote artists working in all mediums whether it be photography, jewelry, painting, sculpture, etc.  MarketSF organizes a weekly event, which takes place on Saturdays at The Blue Macaw located on Mission Street near 22nd Street.


Up to about 50 artists show off their goods each week.   I have seen MarketSF mentioned by the SFEtsy Street Team Blog, Violets new Vintage and Daily Candy.  They have reasonable table rates.  I think I'll take a stroll over to The Blue Macaw tomorrow to check it out and to find out whether it will be a good venue to display my cards in the future.  Maybe I'll see some of you there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I would love to hear from you!