Monday, August 30, 2010

Two Years

Two years ago today, Mr.CP and I tied the knot.  My how time flies...


I don't think I would want to go through planning a wedding ever again, but on special occasions such as today, one can't help but get a little nostalgic.  We wanted to keep things casual and within our budget, so there were quite a few DIY elements involved.

My wonderful bridesmaids came in a couple days early to help bake cupcakes for dessert and cookies for wedding favors.  That's me, working below, but I could not have done it all without them.


 

We supplied the bartenders with lots of beer, liquor and wine.


Mr. CP's mother took care of the flowers and the table runners.



Mr. CP wanted to make sure we had good food for our guests, so we had BBQ catered family style.  Mmm...cornbread and smoked ribs...



We had a rockband set up!



And a good time was had by all.  =)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I would love to hear from you!